He has contacted my husband on my behalf on many occasions when it would have been non-beneficial for me to do this on my own. The most amazing aspect of my dealings has been a sense of having someone on my side who is intelligent, compassionate and knows the law. No one could love the process of property settlement, but dealing with Madsen Law has made this a much more smooth flowing process than I could have imagined. I now have someone who I can call or email to give me advice and be an intermediary in a time in my life which is so crucial to me and my children
- Domestic Violence, Coercive Control & How To Best Protect Yourself
- Don’t Tolerate your Employees Abuse on Social Media
- Mediating in Family Law
- Three questions you need to ask yourself when purchasing a business
- What Is A Reasonable Excuse For Disobeying A Parenting Order During COVID-19
- “Oh No! I’ve Lost The Will!”
- Update of Commercial Tenants & Landlords
- Do I Need A Will?
- What Is Mediation?
- COVID-19 Changes For Property Investors