At Madsen Law, we offer conveyancing services to Brisbane City, Logan, and South Brisbane clients who want to buy or sell a home or an investment property.
Madsen Law’s conveyancing service will simplify the process for you and relieve the stress by:
- Checking the Sale or Purchase Contract to ensure it is complete and free of errors;
- Ensuring that the critical dates are diarised and actioned;
- Liaising with your bank or finance provider;
- Liaising with the conveyancers on the other side of the transaction;
- Ensuring documents are prepared accurately and on time;
- Attending to settlement on your behalf.
How much does conveyancing cost?
We charge a fixed fee for our service. There will be further expenses that you will be charged for such as searches that you request. The cost depends on what you order. These are all explained upfront so there are no hidden or surprise costs for this service.
Our conveyancing fee for selling a standard house or vacant land is $660 incl GST plus any disbursements. Our conveyancing fee for purchase of vacant land or standard house is $990.00 inc GST plus any disbursements.
What searches are necessary?
Once we receive your contract, we send you a list of all the searches. We recommend a few of them and give you a brief explanation of what the searches will reveal and what are your rights. You are in control of the searches you want to be carried out. You can talk to our conveyancer if you have any concerns.
Our conveying clerk Lachlan is easy to talk with and has helped many first-time homebuyers understand the process. Lachlan helps our clients stay informed so they don’t miss a deadline.
If you are looking for an efficient, hard-working, and affordable conveyancer near you – Give us a call today!